Ken's Review - A great read when you are in the need a bit of a pick me up. Covers all the key aspects of improving your sales career.
?Stephan Schiffman can make a believer, and a winner, out of almost anyone!?
?Ken and Daria Dolan, former hosts of CNN?s Dolans Unscripted
All great salespeople have one skill in common: They know how to build powerful relationships that benefit everyone.
Stephan Schiffman, America?s top sales trainer, has taught this maxim with impressive results to more than 600,000 salespeople at some of the world?s top companies. In Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch, he offers 50 proven, easy-to-implement strategies you can use to:
- Get your next phone call returned
- Set up a meeting with a reluctant prospect
- Formulate one simple question to learn where you stand with your contact
- Rebound instantly from real or perceived obstacles
- Frame questions to get a favorable response
- Recast your product to fit your contact?s specific needs
Once you master Schiffman?s 50 cut-to-the-chase strategies, you?ll get in the habit of setting something important in motion for the future?each and every business day.